Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Aweseome

I loved it :D

Madness Samurai - I Madness Samurai - I

hmmm

It was alright, i guess, but madness isnt madness without blood.
:]
so in the next one, bring on the gore

MonoFlauta responds:

yes i said for the next one

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

:D what a lucky guy

Rikki is, my girlfriend/whatever relation you have to him, made me something like this id be happy :D

female flash skills ftw.

Profiteroles Profiteroles

oops

i accidently blammed this from 4.29 to 4.28 D:

-The Pan- -The Pan-

This

Taught me how to animate walking :D

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

WARNING!

IF YOUR READING THE COMMENTS AND HAVE NOT YET SEEN THE VIDEO, PLEASE REFRAIN, THE NEXT FEW BULLETINS CONTAIN SPOILERS!

SPOILER ALERT!

Insanity - The first act Insanity - The first act

T_T

If you took tutorials, id love to know wich ones, i want to start practicing frame by frames like this!

Btw.

REALLLLY NICE, im going to add this to my favorite because i'm looking forward for the upcoming flashes i hope you so humbly bestow upon us!

Jail Break - Introduction Jail Break - Introduction

I liked it alot

If you could PM me once number 2 is done, thatd be fan-tastical.

Wanna Be Music Video Wanna Be Music Video

I really dont mind your videos

but, i do think its kinda lame when you make something and if someone doesn't like it you jump onto "It was practice"

I mean, No offense, because i liked it, but from my experience as a crappy flash animator, people don't like it when you submit practice flash movies

Murad136 responds:

Well thanks you very much, but the truth is it was practice, I was learning on how to get better, and now I've finished learning. In a few days I'm submitting a new (not so good) flash and then I'm getting started (straight away) on a big big project. THEN you will be more impressed. Well I'm glad you liked it, thanks again!

The Sun God The Sun God

My god

This movie put me in a weird sort of trance, like, i couldnt stop watching it, Please, tell me what gave you the idea for this movie? a song?